Opinions and advice please?!!
I had a natural miscarriage aug 15. Just the other day the dr said everything looked good and I was healed up, but no sex until he gives me the ok. Well my husband is only home this wknd and won’t be back until January. I plan to go see him a few times in between but the chances of me ovulating during those times is not the best obviously...would you wait until doc says go ahead or would you start trying? The only reason he told me to wait is to give my uterus time to prime.🤷🏻♀️
Vote below to see results!