First pregnancy and freaking out!

So I found out I was pregnant last night after a no-show period of being 3 days late and had instant positive lines.

My biggest worry is that I’ve had 2x LLETZ procedures.

I have no idea what to expect, I’m an over-planner and like to know every possible outcome and my googling along with the “what to expect when you’re expecting” book isn’t really helping me plan.

I’m booked for a drs appointment tomorrow to get confirmation (although I don’t really need it after 3 solid positive tests 😂) and go from there.

Is there anything I should be discussing with him? Will he send me a referral to see a midwife? Will he send me for bloods or just an ultrasound?

I’m so beyond nervous about what I’m going to expect and my memory is already on its way (left my keys in the ignition of my car while I went shopping yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) and I’m so freaking thirsty and hot/cold all the time! Not to mention the tightness and weird sensations happening.

As far as Glow says, I’m 5 weeks although all the others say 4w5d 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone had the LLETZ done twice and had a successful pregnancy? Any advice?

Attached a pic of my very positive tests that are indeed written on upside down because that’s how I roll 🚗