What do I do? Guilt tripped me into telling my family we are married.

Me and my baby daddy got in a big big fight today all day long. And he left for a while and went got drunk and started hanging out with his immature little brothers friends. And deleted me off everything. He claims he wants to work it out but I’m so moody and been put on bed rest the last month of my pregnancy. And I asked him to do something for me and it just set off the whole bomb. And I just went off. So now he is home. And we are still arguing and he is still avoiding me and won’t add me back on anything still single on fb and deleting everything and changes all his passwords and just ignoring me. I’m 34 weeks pregnant and can’t handle the stress. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like he doesn’t care anymore. I’m in so much pain and feel like a crappy person. He’s 36 and just doesn’t seem to care tonight about anything. What do I do. I have no family here I don’t wanna leave him but he sure is acting like he is single on everything. And who knows who he is talking which ex he has been trying to contact. Also I got guilt tripped into telling my parents we are married he said that if I didn’t then he’d leave me. How do I tell my mom that. And just finally be honest with her. Please help me.