idk what to do anymore! šŸ™

So iā€™ve been dating my boyfriend for a year next month. Heā€™s cheated on me so many times (1 physically as far as i know and countless emotionally). I think iā€™ve completely lost all trust for him after this last time. Heā€™s always on his phone and has changed all his passwords. He tells me that heā€™ll change one day and cheat on my the next. He doesnā€™t think emotional cheating is actually cheating either. I treat him so well and do everything he asks from me. He doesnā€™t like me drinking, smoking weed, talking to other guys, making social media posts that are just of myself, touching other people or other people touching me in general (which is apparently my fault), and basically anything you can think of. But every single one of those things he can do and itā€™s okay for him to do them but not me or itā€™s the end of the world. He hits me when heā€™s very very angry. He keeps our relationship a secret from social media and has even stopped bringing me to hang out with his friends and him. I just know heā€™s texting other girls but itā€™s happened so much that i just donā€™t care anymore. It hurts but i donā€™t care. Thereā€™s nothing i can do anymore. And heā€™s always doing things like biting me or hitting the sore parts of my body from working out or hitting my boobs when theyā€™re sore from my period or intentionally slapping my hips and butt so hard hard no matter how much i ask him to stop and tell him it hurts. And iā€™m not talking doing it in a nice way. He does it with great force and itā€™s quite painful. He also does disrespectful things that he knows hurts my feelings like ignoring me or following pages on instagram with girls boobs and asses out. He doesnā€™t show and feelings or affection though. Iā€™m basically like a super special friend with the title of his girlfriend. I love him though and i know some say ā€œitā€™s not loveā€, but i know for a fact it is from my end though. No matter how much he hurts me i still want to be with him and spend every second with him. He just has this thing about him. Idk man i just love him a lot. I know that this isnā€™t healthy for me though. I donā€™t want to leave but i know i have to leave. i just canā€™t find the strength too. Iā€™ve came so close once but i just couldnā€™t say the words i was thinking.. ā€œI just donā€™t think weā€™re working out anymoreā€.