Clomid and Success question

Nikki

Hey everyone, so I had to have a cycle of clomid this month, due to not ovulating because of endo, pcos and low progesterone. We know the clomid worked as my last day 21 results were 20.0 in comparison to the 0.7 and 0.5's that I was throwing. Well, the Sunday of labor day weekend, I had a weird, almost like sunburn feeling, over my left ovary with the area feeling tender to the touch, that stuck around for a day and a half or so. With this, I also experienced odd period like cramps, which were centered around that left side. I've been having those cramps on and off for the past couple weeks now. They'll randomly happen and then go away for hours and then come back. Which is not normal premenstrual behaviour for me, endo kinda makes that constant as opposed to bursts. I also started to feel cold and flu like today and I generally dont get sick, so to just suddenly wake up sick, with no lead up, is unusual for me. I have also noticed that my fixed, female cat, a generally affectionate girl, is incredibly affectionate with me lately, like obsessively affectionate and wont let my Male cats near me as she'll hiss and swat at them, even though she is normally a pretty sweet little thing with the boys. As one of them was her mate and the other two are her sons. So I suppose my question is, has anyone experienced this while using clomid and if so, is it possible that hubby and I may have succeeded after 3 years?