Feeling Guilty?

Rosey • Mommy to 2 beautiful princesses 🎀❣️

My husband and I have a 6 month old and are secretly trying for baby #2. So we were sitting at the table with my mother in law and she looks at me and randomly says “no more babies” i was in shock because no one knows we are trying for another one . She then says “this baby girl deserves to be spoiled she she doesn’t need to share the spotlight with another baby” she then looks at my daughter and says “tell mommy buy me dolls and toys don’t spend money on diapers for another baby” I immediately felt so guilty like as if I’m being selfish . I give my daughter so much love and she has everything she needs and more having another baby won’t come on between that or stop me from doing what I have to do for my daughter but her saying that made me feel shitty ... then today she looks at me before I go to work and says “no more babies right” and I just walked away . Should I feel guilty for wanting another one ? Am I wrong for trying for another baby ?

And for anyone who is wondering we are currently living with my husbands mother. We are planning to move into our own place by then end of this year. We just had a rough patch but things have finally gotten better .

Look at my beautiful queen