Honestly don't know ...

So my partner and I have been together over 5 years, and after only a year the sex started to slow down.

I'm in my mid 20's and hes 10 years older, and we both have some health issues mostly linked now to food allergies we are currently working through.

We have been talking about kids for at least 3 years now, and I finally got him to agree to start trying this year after we went on vacation to Mexico. We haven't had sex all year....

I have said from the beginning that kids are a deal breaker for me and not to waste my time, he says he wants them but hes scared cause hes never really spent much time around kids.

So he blames his stomach on everything, and says it's hard to be in the mood when your bloated and having tummy troubles. which I totally understand! but when hes having good days, he promised me that we will have sex and then changes his mind and goes to his friends house to game and not come home till the wee hours drunk.

I've confronted him multiple times about making me a priority, and stop making empty promises but he doesn't seem to get it.

Also have told him multiple times that I hate how he "doesnt have the drive" to have sex with me but will masterbate. He will do it in the shower, cum in the toilet and then forget to flush. So literally everytime he does it, I know because hes left it in there for me to see as soon as I lift the toilet seat.

I'm just so frustrated and don't know what to do cause I love him so much and obviously want to have his babies and spend our lives together, but right now I'm so depressed and just not happy with the whole situation...