All this milk

So just to give a little back story.. very short back story.. my boyfriend, daughter, and I currently live with my parents. I absolutely hate wearing anything to bed and my daughter is a month old and I breastfeed. Since I hate wearing anything at all to bed tight clothes are a definite no go so I don’t wear a bra + nursing pads to bed 🙃 instead I opt for a loose t-shirt or tank top which will catch any small leaks I have. When my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night I feed her formula because at first I did try breastfeeding her but I kept falling asleep and that absolutely terrified me so I stopped. I pump milk but since I live with my parents and my mom sleeps in the living room because of a situation with my dogs and the only fridge is upstairs I can’t go get a bottle of breast milk to warm up so formula it is at night...

Anyway getting off track. When I have REALLY BAD leaks I’ve started pumping at night as well. 5 minutes on each breast usually does the trick and I get anywhere between 40 and 60 mL. But I run into the same issue of the fridge. So. I cap off the bottle, rinse the flange, and let it sit until I need to pump again. Breast milk is good for 6-8 hours at room temperature after pumping and I can pump into the same bottle since they’re so close in temperature. By the time the 6-8 hours comes around my mom is getting ready for work or is already gone and boom. Milk in the fridge to last 6-8 days.