Just looking for some hope, ladies...

Emily

I had a miscarriage in June at 6 weeks and then became pregnant again in August. I have been on progesterone suppositories and Lovonox shots since my positive test this time around based on test results from last time.

Yesterday, at what I thought was 6 weeks into my pregnancy, the light brown spotting I had been having turned into red bleeding and some cramping. I went to the doctor that morning thinking all was lost and he said bleeding can be very normal and that we would take my HCG levels and then take them again on Monday to see if they were rising. We also did an ultrasound and I was measuring 5 weeks and they saw what could be a small sac but not conclusive at that point. But he said the thickness of my endometrium lining was very encouraging as it was over 1cm which is positive as it seems as if it is preparing for pregnancy. He said to continue everything as normal with the suppositories, shots, etc.

I have continued to bleed on and off bright red with some cramping, but nothing unbearable. I know the HCG will confirm what’s happening but this waiting is just awful and I’ve pretty much lost hope despite my doctor’s encouraging words.

If anyone has a success story after experiencing anything like this, I would appreciate you sharing. Thanks. ❤️ 💔❤️