2nd time mom thoughts (almost 36 weeks)

Suzanne • Wife. Mommy of 2. Yogi.

So I’m entering the final twilight zone of my pregnancy. Surprisingly baby is measuring a week and half ahead. He was 3.5lbs at a 27-28 week ultrasound.

My Dr. is amazing and has already said, he’s big so She has no issues inducing at 39 weeks. Viv (my daughter) was small and I had issues delivering her. She was sunnyside up and decided to tear the crap out of me on the way out. Yay third degree tearing and 12 week recovery. She was born at 37 weeks weighing 6lbs on the nose.

Well here I am growing an slightly bigger boy and knowing what happen with his much smaller sister.

I’m thinking i don’t want to think about how big he might actually be. 😳 by the eighth month they basically double their weight, then in the last month it’s another 1/2 pound per week they are left cooking. So likely a 9-10 pounder 😳😵 my little brother was born a 10 pounder at 39 weeks.

Well in the back of my mind I’m thinking an end of September baby would be fantastic. C’mon wild one, let’s share a birthday (sept. 28th) 🍰 funny story, when my mom was pregnant with me her original due date was Oct. 17th.

My Due date is the 17th too 😂

39 weeks- the week of October 8th