DIS FUCKING RESPECTFUL

gr

so.. I shared this picture the other day.

When I posted this, I meant hands, mouth and face in general. My boyfriend’s mom’s birthday was today and I told him to text her and tell her to NOT kiss him when we went to lunch today. (I didn’t want her to hold him anyways; strong perfume and smoke) we went to a buffet and she offered to hold him when I got my food (😩🙄) so I hurriedly got my food and came back. Yada yada yada we leave and I’m on Facebook tonight and see THIS

It honestly just makes me so mad even looking at it. The fact that she waited until I was GONE to DISRESPECT ME. Because she knew she was IN THE WRONG. Previous to lunch today, she was bitching about she never gets to see him. Disrespecting me is one way to never see him again. But anyways, it’s not our job to put you in our son’s life😅 she can’t come see him because she had 2, 3? DUIs, lost her license and went to jail. She has to have someone drive her to come over. We don’t go over there because her house is dilapidated, full of dog shit and smoke. Sorry I ranted but fuck I’m pissed😅

Am I right or wrong to be pissed??