Thank you.

Kamiylah • 24✨ Mommy of a precious lil Angel , Kace Brycen Hacker. 5-23-18 - 5-30-18 👼🏽💙 & a Rainbow Baby boy Maurice Lamont Davis III 🌈👶🏽💙

I just wanna take the time out to thank everyone on the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> who took the time out to share their kind words and condolences.. or even just made me feel positive & uplifted my spirit. You guys actually helped me cope with the loss of my child. A friend of mine told me about this app & I been on it everyday. For those who don’t know, I’m 22 years of age , I had a baby May 23rd 2018 my first born & he passed away May 30th 2018. I don’t really want to get into details about his death because it makes me so emotional. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy but I feel better knowing that I’m not alone & that there’s a lot of mamas that went through or currently going through the same thing I’m going through . I wish we didn’t have to go through to experience any of this. I’m here to let everyone know that we will get through this. This app has not only help me with the grieving process, but also had my share of laughs & other experiences. Again thank you everyone. This is the best app ever. ❤️ if anyone ever need to talk, you can always send me a message.