I have the most inconsiderate neighbors.

I live in a townhouse for the time being before our home we’re buying is ready and I am MISERABLE. My neighbors on both sides are so inconsiderate and don’t have any realization of how loud they are. They don’t give two fucks that they share a wall with people, they just do whatever they want. Both my husband and I have tried nicely talking to both about their noise levels and both just don’t care.

Neighbor to the left has two young boys who yell all day long, bang on the walls, run all around the house and are just the noisiest children I have ever experienced. She never takes them outside to play so I’m not surprised. The poor things are cooped up all day and need to get their energy out. They leave their dog outside all day long and the poor thing barks and cries to be let in. She has no food or water. I’ve actually bought dog food to give to her and put a water bowl out there.

Neighbors to the right are a young couple who love to blast their screamo music at all hours of the day. My walls are currently shaking. Our bathrooms are share a wall so I get to listen to their loud rough shower sex almost every day.

Everyone in the neighborhood has their dogs out practically all day long and that’s all you hear is barking. It’s like the soundtrack of the neighborhood. Sometimes we get woken up at night and my son can almost never get a full nap in because some kind of loud noise wakes him up.

I don’t want to be an asshole and complain but it’s practically ruining my life. I’m a stay at home mom and can’t live with all of the noise. I’m so considerate when it comes to my noise level to not disturb them and they just don’t care.

Sigh. Looks like this is my life until February 😭