Ectopic pregnancy story and questions

Heidi

I found out on August 23rd that I was expecting a little one, but things turned for the worst when I went for my first ultrasound on September 13th where they didn't see a baby in my uterus so I was sent to the ER for a better ultrasound to find out that I had an ectopic pregnancy and would need surgery to remove the baby and my left fallopian tube. 💔😢😭 It was very heartbreaking to hear. It now is 7days after my surgery, I still having vaginal bleeding mostly dark but some of it is light light pink and mucusy not sure what that means, has any one else experienced that? I still feel very pregnant for some reason like not just hormonally but like I still feel like I am in my gut. Is that normal? I have so many questions, and I want to continue trying to conceive as soon as I can. Most recommendations I've seen say you need to wait at least 3months before trying again but why? Can I still have a successful pregnancy? Have any you had successfully pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy surgery?

This is my positive test when I first found out I was pregnant

It was faint at first but it's there. And this is me now healing from it all