I am tired

☀️Terra Shae☀️ • 🌼24 years old🌼.💍Engaged to best friend💕.

My Boyfriend is getting harder and harder to deal with. He is always negative when I try to lift him up and be positive. Today he said he was tired of his job and just wanted to die. I know he has issues with depression, but he won’t do anything about it. I try asking if he should take medicine or see a therapist, but either way he couldn’t afford it, and he has no insurance. So, I try to be there for him and be supportive, but it obviously doesn’t matter. He pushes me away, says hurtful things, but won’t do anything to make a difference! I have issues of my own that I have to deal with, and him being gloomy all the time and not helping himself to do anything about it is emotionally exhausting me! It brings me down and makes me feel like giving up... I feel like I am the only one that actually cares or tries. I feel like I am having to take care of myself and him emotionally. It’s very tiring and anytime I try to give him advice, he seems to not take it in or give a shit. He seems to not want to try at all to get out of his negative thoughts. It’s just getting harder and harder for me to deal with it. I love him very much, but I feel like he’s not even remotely meeting me half way most of the time! He has this unrealistic expectation that life needs to be easy most of the time and the same with jobs. I try to tell him that life and work will always be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be all the time. But, he doesn’t get it I suppose... Any advice on what I should do? I am at a loss...