Lump Under My Chin

bbyboo • :):

okay i’m not sure how to explain.. but the area where your “double chin” or the soft part under your chin would be... i have noticed that i have a LUMP there. when i touch it, it hurts. sorta a knot like you would have in your neck maybe? its like pea sized i would say. is this normal..? i mean... i don’t know. lol