I don't know what to do anymore.

Amy

My boyfriend, who I really love, is always trying to get me to feel a certain way when I'm hurt about something. He would say "it means nothing", "they didn't mean it" but I don't like that. He makes me feel as if my feelings have been disregarded and/or disrespected. We have arguments weekly about dumb stuff and none of us are even bothered to fix it anymore. We just take time, and we act like everything's normal again, that as if we never ignored each other in the first place. It's also me always fixing things. If we have a serious problem, I'm always the one to say "hey, sit down. We need to sort this out." It's never him. But then there are also times when he loves me more than anything, and that I'm "all he needs". There are times when he'll take me out and say nice things like how beautiful I am, and that he can see us getting married (we're only 15). He tells me about how happy I make him. But I don't know how to feel about this. He one day loves me more than anything, the next I mean nothing to him. He could go days without talking to me. It makes me stay, because just as I want to leave, he showers me with love. It keeps me latched on. I don't know what to do. It just feels as if I've already lost the love of my life, even when he's not even gone yet. It just doesn't feel the same anymore... I need help, please advise me on what to do, because I don't think I can do this myself anymore.