What do you think of our coming home outfit?

Lauren • Jersey Mama to Faith 💖 Asher 💙 and Hudson 💙

So I got two outfits and I really prefer the bear outfit. I messed up and decided to order 0-3 months and just after that, I went into preterm labor. Luckily baby is still in and I've made it to 36 weeks. It's highly likely he won't fit in the outfit though and he's going to be smaller. I have this owl newborn size outfit but I wasn't thrilled with how it came out. I ordered both on Etsy and neither are returnable. I'm tempted to order another bear onesie and just pair it with the newborn black pants I bought to go with the owl outfit but I feel stupid spending more money. The outfit is important to me because it will be used for newborn hospital pics. We aren't going to be doing any special photo shoot after we come home as it's just too expensive. I know it's such a silly thing but I'm just disappointed. It would be about 20 dollars to order a smaller onesie and take about a week or so to get here. It would certainly end up being pointless if it didn't arrive in time so that's another reason I'm thinking oh well it's not worth it. Do you think I should order another bear onesie or go with the owl outfit??