8 weeks pregnant and smoking weed....

okay so i am currently 8 weeks pregnant..

i have been a dedicated and heavy stoner for years.... mainly for reasons that it is the only thing that helps me with my anxiety and panic disorder.. it also helps me sleep (which i was previously on horrible tablets for years for) and also helps with my appetite...

i found out 3 weeks ago. and since that date i have completely quit cigarettes(which has. wen awful) and i have MASSIVELY cut down on how much weed i smoke.....

it's very minimal now.... and i haven't had any now for 3 days and i'm starting to feel like i can do it....

the pregnancy wasn't planned but my boyfriend and i are happy. and i want to do whats best for my baby.... but without smoking i am worried i will put my body through hell and give myself severe panic attacks and loose / harm the baby due to stress either....

so that's why i decided to take a few weeks to slowly cut down.. i know i can do it now... i just couldn't do it all over night.. i really tried but i feel so guilty now....

i have been totally honest with my doctor and she has agreed i was sensible with what i did and only i know my own body.... but i can't help but feel guilty😞😞😞

please no nasty comments.... no one has any idea how hard this has been for me..