Should I be worried?

Destiny

So tomorrow (Sunday) I’ll be 34 weeks. The last 2 nights I have been in labor and delivery with contractions and pain. I’m still only 1 cm dilated and my contractions aren’t long enough but they said I was having real contractions and that my cervix is softening and thinning. They gave me a shot to stop the pain and another to stop contractions. I was then given meds to take 3 times a day and a steroid shot last night which I have to go have another at 4 in the morning to help make sure my sons lungs are developing better. I feels like they think will come esrlier than expected and I do to. My fear rhough is all day and for the past 2 days i haven’t felt him move a lot. Last night and the night before while in the hospital he moved when the ministers where attracted to watch his heart rate and my contractions but at home or during the day I have hardly felt anything at all. Today I’ve been having sharp pain in my upper stomach after taking the pills and have vomited a lot on top on not feeling him more nearly as much as what he normally does l. Should i be concerned?