Real friends must not exist

So earlier this year in March I miscarried. A long time friend of mine had been keeping up with me the entire time and I with her because she had lupus and other health problems. Well the day I found out I was going to miscarry I messaged her and she responded how sorry she was u know the usual. Well when the baby actually passed I reached out and didn't get a response I also after reached out and simply said how's your health I haven't gotten a response since earlier in March when I found out I was gonna miscarry. She made a post 2 days ago that said if you have a friend that checks up on u keep them thats a real friend or something to that effect, I commented "says the girl who hasn't responded to me checking on her since March" she inboxes me and says I almost died in March I said well that would have been a good answer to me checking on you. She had been posting on social media non stop since then as well and we message because she is going through her health stuff and not being in a good place financially so phone always disconnected or new number so messenger is easier.. I responded I could have really used a friend back then even with what I had going on I still reached out to check on ur health she responds well I almost died in March I had a baby. Now I'm feeling all sorts of ways because if you had a baby in March u clearly haven't been telling me something for awhile and even though I had a miscarriage why wouldn't u think I wanted to share in your blessing I've never been the jealous or hating type. I ask why she wouldn't tell me and how did she forget to tell me about a whole pregnancy. She tells me she didn't know how to tell me plus she didn't know she was pregnant until she went in labor she thought the symptoms were from her lupus so she never even had prenatal care. My feelings are hurt she didn't feel she could share that with me. I was there when she was diagnosed I was there when she had her first and second heart attack I've been there for so much and u couldn't share this? Am I wrong for feeling this way? This friendship, well what I thought was a friendship has been over 15 years... I feel it's important to add she has never wanted kids and is 45...