6 Months ago

Ju

It feel like it's yesterday although 6 months ago today, it happened.. I'm going to work having pain my manager send me to see the Dr... The Dr told me I had nothing to worry about I only have a bad invection.. so he gave me medication and I went home later the same day my mom and sisters asked me to go to the mall with them and this is where it happened at the mall my water broke rushing to get to hospital.. I'm sitting there waiting for n bed alone because they don't allow anyone to be there with me... After about a hour and a half they told me to go to the room.. the sister put the machine on me to check my baby's heartbeat I told the nurse I'm having twins ( two daughters) so she when to the next room to get another strap to monitor the or twin when she got back and try to put it on I had extremely pain so she said it is not normal and call the dr.. the Dr said the 1st baby is on the way and turned around and bought the nurse and the Dr walked out of the room seconds after my first baby girl (Juanri) was born I'm freaking out because my baby is blue and I'm al by my self.. the nurse came In and told me to calm down.. I asked my husband to come to me. They broke my second baby (Juanita) water and she was born also blue.. my husband sit with me and they came and give us the bad news our baby girls did not make it.. ... Today I'm missing them very much they would have been 6 months today..

I was scared to let my husband near me I was scared of getting pregnant again.. after talking to my husband about how I feel it have been better now he can hold me again.. hopefully one day if it is the will of God whe can have a baby..