Struggling Badly

Brittany

It has been almost 7 months since I lost my baby. My due date would of been October 9th.

Every time I think I'm about to move on, I get sucked back into a dark hole.

My husband has moved on, and I can tell he gets frustrated with me. Just this past weekend he really told me how he felt. He said he hates how at least once a month that I remind him about our baby that we lost. He doesn't want to be reminded of it at all. He told me that for my sake, his sake, our relationship, our marriage, and our future for having kids that I just need to move on and get over it, but that doesn't mean forget about what happened.

I feel horrible for making him feel that way. I killed me to hear that and it worries me. At the same time it pisses me off to no end. He is my husband and I should be able to talk to him about anything. I know everyone greaves differently, and I understand that. But it seems like he doesn't want to try and help me. He always just says to me"you gotta figure it out for yourself".

In some ways I feel like I won't be able to get past this till I'm pregnant again. I just pray that is gets easier once I'm past the due date.