How to ask him to take my virginity???

Hello, I'm 18 and really want to have sex. I have never been able to successfully get in a relationship, and I'm honestly really tired of waiting for one. I'm considering asking my guy friend who I have some sexual experience with (making out and hand stuff) to take my virginity. I know he's not interested in dating me, and that's fine, but I'd really like to have sex with him, and I want help figuring out how to ask him. (I really don't need any comments telling me to wait for the right person, I'm done waiting) Anyways I was thinking of saying this:

"Hey, so I have a proposition. I'm aware this is kinda unconventional and awkward, but here goes nothing I guess. I'd like you to take my virginity. I'm attracted to you, and I trust you, and even though I know you're not interested in me romantically, I get the sense you are at least somewhat attracted to me. Honestly I'd just really like to have sex, and I'm tired of waiting for a relationship. If you're not interested that's totally fine. If you are, great!"

Is this a good way to ask him? How could I make it better? Any advice is helpful, thanks!