Stay or leave

My husband and I have 5 kids plus I have 1 previous my oldest is away but shes the keep family together type at this moment my husband and I are having many issues since our boys came my girls are daddys girls always in his corner love him 100% but my boys are mamas boys they are the youngest. Anyways my son doesn't want his dad at his baseball games and rather us do things without him we even left for awhile and we came back because my son missed him but 2 weeks from returning my husband is back to ignoring him and not spending time with them and never really takes care of the baby idk if I should just start the process of separation or continue trying to fight for something I'm fighting alone. Sex isn't and hasnt been great but obviously I'm fertile 1x is all it takes and I'm knocked up shit I could be pregnant now but it's not like great sex it's just damn something to do relieving ourselves we dont do much together we dont have a friendship we dont agree we barely even talk to each other we just have kids and my kids dont want to have a divorce family like what would you do? Stay.. leave..