My husband wants a divorce

Me and my husband have been together for 7 yrs we have 2 boys one has autism and one has a genetic mutation and had a sezuire at 5 days old and they believe he has epilepsy but he hasn't had a sezuire since! Me and my husband's relationship is rocky yes not going to lie. We have a lot of disagreements but sometimes we suck it up. My husband works alot I mean alot! 5 days a week from 6am-5pm he picked up a second job 3 yrs ago and now does 6am-5pm then 530-10 sometimes 11. And that's literally m-saturday so he only has Sunday off. I get a disability check because of my back can't lift anything over 50 pounds I mean if I had the X-ray I would post. So he told me he didn't want me working that he'll do it and he wants me home ok whatever. He told me whatever I asked or needed he'll handle it fine ok. So he makes over 2500+ a month and I only get 750. So my money goes to 500 rent and 40 for phone bill and rest is light and cable. So I'm left with nothing. It's fustrating sometimes but it's life. So when I have no money for pads, hair products, or an outfit I saw I have to ask him and guess what I have to pay him back. Yup my husband makes me pay him back because he needs it for the bills or that was money he didn't have. It started to really bother me Saturday this week. I was going to my license that I paid for and he told me he doesn't want me having a license I don't need it. Reminds me when he told me I don't need a job but when we argue he calls me lazy and tells me I'm home all day but he wanted it this way... I told him quit the night job and let me do pharmacy because over here they train he tells me no. He's not giving up the job whatever then. So we also have only 1 car it's his car and I have to ask to use it so I need it everyday to drive our son to school and pick him up and he doesn't like that so I told him since he gets paid more then me he can pay the rent in October alone and I'm going to find a cheap car so I can get around I hate being stuck at home 24/7 so he literally blew up in my face then ignored me all day then calls me to tell me he's done then hung up in my face I tried to call back and he shut off his phone. I can't ever ask fo something without him acting this way he doesn't give our kids attention nor do I get any and I stood up for myself today and this is how I get treated