Please pray for us

Jen

My husband and I have been married for just over a year. We are both 35, trying for our first born. I started Clomid last month and had a rough introduction to it. I had all the side effects! Lol. My doc even told me she thought I was pregnant. The next day of course, I got my period. This month was different. I had made a conscious decision to not get stressed out. I used OPK and tried to track my BBT, only to decide that I must not have ovulated because my temp was wacky. Also I didn’t have any of the side effects I had the first round! Must not be working... My doc tested my progesterone and I just found out yesterday I did ovulate! I had just let it go completely! Yesterday, I got cramps and nauseating migraine. I expected my period to come any time and it didn’t. This morning, my period was due. All I got was more nauseous, headache and tummy ache. No period. I’m hesitant to test!! I’m technically just barely late and have been nauseous most of the day. I’ve also had sore boobs for a few days now. (Could all be Clomid) I have an OBGYN follow up appointment tomorrow afternoon- for more Clomid or to find out I’m pregnant! Fingers crossed and praying! Please send good vibes!