We finally did it after so many years ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Quenae โ€ข Married to the best guy in the world ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿป 06.11.2019 ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ

Crazy thing is weโ€™ve been together 9 1/2 years and weโ€™ve been trying for the last 6 on and off but this year took it seriously and buckled down since i was so close to finishing my military contract (this month on the 16th after 6 years). So we got married last Saturday at the Santa Monica pier and it was absolutely beautiful we had originally had 50 people say they were coming and we ended up with 15 of those people closed family and friends

So I know I got a positive ovulation test on the 18 of this month

Right before our wedding and my birthday so we bded the 17 20 and 23 just to be safe so I tested last night and today because Iโ€™m a poas addict and got this

So I got the faintest line ever and thought my eyes weee playing tricks on me and right at the 7 minute mark I got this

So I was extremely happy and couldnโ€™t wait til the morning so I went to sleep and woke up and I got this top is last night bottom is today based on my calculation app I am 9 dpo and due June 13,2019 9 days before our 10 year anniversary.

Thought Iโ€™d also put some pictures of our first child in here as well he is a 135 pound pure bred all white German Shepard