APS diagnosis. Husband acting weird.

Alison, 🌈 👶🏻 born 7/26/19

So I’m 39 and I had two miscarriages one in December 2017 one in April 2018. I got diagnosed with anti phospholipid syndrome and have to be on Lovenox my next pregnancy. My husband and I found out my diagnoses on Tuesday. After the hematologist appt he told me he’s scared. He got me aspirin right away. Now last night he’s been acting weird and picking fights with me and just not nice. We saw the fertility doc today Bc all my tests were normal except for this clotting thing. It’s not ideal of course but I feel like at least I have an answer. We’ve gone through so much with these losses and done all testing and now my husband is behaving like he doesn’t even want to try again bc he’s scared for me to be on these injections . At least that’s what it seems like to me ... has anyone had any experience like this? It’s not like I’m asking him to give me the shots. You’d think he would be glad Bc it’s what will hopefully keep our baby alive. But I’m so sad that now he may not even want to try again Bc he’s scared of another miscarriage , or even worse, stillbirth or me getting sick. He won’t even have sex. Has anyone ever seen this? I am going to have to talk to him about it soon. I don’t understand why he would go through all the testing since April and now we finally have an answer and he seems to be getting cold feet. If he’s had a change of heart he needs to at least tel me so I can move on with my life. I’m so heartbroken. I don’t know if he’s scared of another loss or what. We’ve only been married two years and this has been very hard on our married.