Stressed, overwhelmed ect. Warning long post.

Leslie

As much as I love my family, as of late I've felt SOOO overwhelmed. My husband just recently picked up a second job to take care of some bills. Because we are so in debt we cant tell which way is up. So bless him for being the man of the house and doing what he can to take care of us.

However, probably since the 3rd week of him having this 2nd job I've been seriously stressed out. We have 3 kids of his full-time from a previous marriage. Their mother isn't in the picture unless it convenient for her. So I've taken on the roll of Mom, enough to where they call me Mamma. I love these kids as my own but between working my 40hrs a week doing nothing but taking care of them and the house, I'm overwhelmed. I get constant attitude from our son who's 6. And the oldest never doing her homework ect. The youngest who just turned 5 cries for no reason, specially when you tell her no.

Anyways I feel so stressed and overwhelmed and alone, I miss my husband. I know this is only temporary but still. I feel as of I have no one to talk to none of my friends have kids, and the ones that do are always busy so I dont want to bother them when I need something. I cant talk to my Mother, she passed away when I was 13. And of course every young mother want to talk to their Mom and I cant. I feel lost and alone, I just want to know and feel like theres someone there.

Sorry for this being so long I just needed to get my words out somewhere/some how. Thanks for listening.