i feel like pure shit

Nelly

so recently i was hospitalized bc i had a severe panic attack so then the doctor said i needed to go to counseling so that my depression & anxiety gets better. ok cool. i never experienced professional counseling so i hope it helps even tho i doubt it will..that’s besides my point so anyway, the problem is that now my family knows about my depression and anxiety and coming from a hispanic household that’s unheard of bc they don’t believe in depression or whatever the fuck. ok so today my niece (we have a special bond btw so i know she’s not making it up) told me that her mom (my oldest sister) mentioned something along the lines of “oh nelly’s going to counseling, where the crazy people go” i think she was talking to her man BUT WHATEVER IDGAF i was so madddddddd like yo people-MY OWN FUCKING SISTER acts like they care about my mental health and well being but say stupid shit like that when i’m not around fucking chismosa like stfu. that has been bothering me all day. like brooo it was better off when my family and “friends” didn’t know about my struggle with depression bc no one cares and when shit like this comes out their mouth it makes me feel 10x worse than i already do. AND NO ONE TAKES MENTAL HEALTH SERIOUS ENOUGH CAUSE BITCHES NOW A DAYS THROW WORDS AROUND LIKE ANXIETY, BIPOLAR, & DEPRESSION ETC. W/O ACTUALLY KNOWING HOW IT WORKS OR WTF IT IS so fuck everyone in my life who pretends to care. if you made it thus far i applaud to you & sorry i needed to vent bc i literally have no one.