😤😡☹️😢😭

My one year old has started SCREECHING over just about everything and I’ve found my patience wearing very thin ... I feel like I’d like to screech back at him sometimes, but then I also know that he’s just a baby, incapable of expressing himself, and I feel like the guiltiest, most worthless mom... why is my baby doing this? How can I help him? How do I regain my patience and control and peace? Is this just a phase? 😭 how do you moms keep your cool when your baby is having a meltdown every other minute? Diaper changes are the absolute WORST, he WILL NOT stay still for the life of him and I’ve literally tried everything ... and it’s even worse because he has a bit of a diaper rash right now, so I have to put the cream on his little bum too, but he kicks and thrashes and tries to escape and crawl away.... I just feel like I need a shot or something ... and I don’t even drink!

Help a weary mom out ... please don’t shame me, I’ve never screeched at my baby, and I never will, I would never hurt him either, I’m just frazzled ....