V-STEAMING

Brooke

UPDATE! I posted a poll a last month asking if any of you beautiful ladies would be interested in Yoni Steaming (I think I called it V-Steaming, but now that I have done it and FELT the benefits... I am fully embracing my YONI) ANYWHO....

NOTE: I have ALWAYS had heavy bleeding along with a full day of being bed ridden on the first day of my period. I used to vomit and sweat a lot during when I was younger but it has gotten slightly better as I have gotten older.

My first steam was about 4 days after I stopped bleeding last cycle, and my second steam was a few days before my next cycle.

I'll be doing this routine one more time and then will be moving to only steaming once a month right after my cycle.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMMENSELY DIFFERENT I FEEL.

I WAS SUPRISED WHEN I WOKE UP WITH MY PERIOD!

I always know when it's coming because I will cramp for a couple days before the bleeding begins....

This time was completely different. I felt a little something different one day, and then BAM... I was bleeding. I am in AWE myself right now. Literally have never felt better about being on my period.... Don't get me wrong... I can still feel my period, and the cramping has turned into somewhat of a small ache... NOTHING like it has in the past.

I felt compelled to share.

Whether you were into the idea or not, just want you to know I found a natural, holistic way to take care of cramps that have hindered my life for so long.

"it's like tea for your vagina" 😁