I can’t move on...

I feel like i have to give a lot of backstory so.... I’m 22 and Me and my ex of 5 years started to break up/have problems around September 2016. We met in high school and continued our relationship when we went to separate colleges (I’m in CA he was in AZ). So the relationship was good all the way until the end minus the normal things relationships go through. We officially cut all ties in June 2017 aka stopped having sex, and didn’t even have contact again until 2018 (nothing serious).

Anyways my question/need for advice..... I feel like I can’t move on. I feel like there is no one that will make me feel the way we did (not even necessarily what he did but just that feeling of loving someone to the fullest). I know I’m young and i try not to speak negativity into the universe but I just don’t think I will find another love in this life that I have... I gave myself time to be sad and cry and really it’s not even about him (I’ve seen him and talked to him and felt nothing) it’s about the feelings and being open with someone again i just don’t see that happening for me. I’ve dated other guys but no one has anything “special” that even makes me want to pursue them or give them the time of day. Every guy just seems so basic. I absolutely do not want my ex back but I feel like no one is worth my time. So many guys want to take me out and do nice things but it just doesn’t seem worth my time. Every time i decide to give someone a chance they either 1. Don’t seem genuinely interested in ME 2. They say or do something that turns me off of them 3. Or they’re just crappy and boring. I’ve tried stepping out of my comfort zone romantically, I’ve tried dating people i wouldn’t normally go for, and I’ve tried actual people that i fancy. NOTHING. How can i shake this feeling and get back into dating successfully? I HAVE ALREADY found hobbies and got to know myself more and spent a lot of time alone and by myself to figure myself out and enjoy my own company so I don’t need that kind of advice. I’m really just trying to shake this feeling. I haven’t even had sex in over a year because it takes more than just looks for me and everyone is just so lame and WHY would I want to fuck you??!!........... helppppppp