TTC - Who knew it would be so difficult?

Jill

So we officially saw an Reproductive Endocrinologists today. He told us we could still conceive on our own and said he has seen a lot worse, but we have been try since June of 2017 and I haven't even conceived 1 time. Yes, I know miscarriages are horrible, but as bad as this may sound at least I would know I could get pregnant. This has been the worst year of my life. I am scared of all the side effects that come with fertility drugs, so I am not sure if I ever want to do them l, but that could mean I will never conceive my own child. Worst part is there is nothing wrong with me, my husband just has low motility, but not that low, which is why they seem to believe we can conceive on our own. I am being selfish and I don't just want 1 child, I want 4 and I don't have a whole lot of time left, so I am starting to get nervous. I am tired of crying over all this and just wish there was an easy fix or that we never struggled to begin with. How do you not get jealous when everyone around you doesn't struggle or weren't even trying? I am never going to understand if I never get to be a mom to my own child. NEVER!! 😔