Positive test update. Doesn’t look good....

Abby • Baby number one is here. Now patiently waiting to try for number 2. It’s all in your hands Lord.

Hey ladies. So remember I took the test on Monday and it was medium line and then it started getting faint? Well I had crazy symptoms to the point where I almost passed out and had to leave work. I got my period today a few days late...it’s not as heavy as it usually is on my first day but it’s my period. I went to the doctor today and the urine test was positive but very faint. She said that I’m likely miscarrying. After crying my eyes out she scheduled me for two blood test. One I took today and the other I’m taking Saturday. I have a follow up on Tuesday for the results.

Like many of us I never thought this process would be so emotionally draining. You spend most of your life trying to prevent pregnancy and then when you’re ready, all this crap happens. I’m clam now. I just wanted to let y’all know that we will have our babies no matter how things look. I’m not giving up. As long we have great faith, support systems and amazing spouses, we will be alright.

It’s nice to have this community to talk to. Sick and tired of hearing people say “it will happen when it happens. Don’t stress.” Well that’s easier said than done. From now on I give information only to certain groups of people who understand. We don’t wake up and say “hey let’s stress ourselves out today!” We are human. We stress and go to our support system to reassure us. Not lecture us.

Anyway - just bought a few things for our next month trying. Pre seed, geritol, and pink stork fertility tea. 🤞❤️