Don't know what to think.

Marie • 2 stillbirths, 2 late miscarriages, 5 miscarriages and 5 chemicals and have my rainbow son. Diagnosed with Antiphospholipid Syndrome 💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💔💜💙💚💛🧡❤️💜

So I tested yesterday at 7dpo which I know is really early but it was my due date for my angel that I lost in March to a blood clot and I tested positive with that pregnancy at 7dpo so not too unreasonable and was just hoping for a bitter sweet moment on a crappy day.

It was a FRER I used and was negative 😭.

So I retested today using a supermarket own brand that I've religiously used with my angel pregnancy and each cycle since.

There is the faintest of lines so I retested with another FRER but it was negative.

Confused I went out and bought another test different supermarket but same test manufacturers so not from same batch.

Guess what another faint line. So this has left me confused as I go through about 6-8 of these tests every cycle so roughly about 56 of them since my miscarriage in March. Not once have I had an evaporation line, once dried out it goes whiter that the rest of the strip where a positive result should be but this morning's test has not done that it's still got a vvvfl.

The test is a 15mIU one and FRER is 6something mIU. So how can the FRER be negative but 2 other tests from different batches that are less sensitive be showing a line which has never happened before.

I know I'll have to test again in a few days but just wanted to get started on my heparin injections as soon as possible if I am pregnant. Anyone have anything similar occur to them?