Weird month after period

Okay so about a week and half after my last period (started on September 11) I was sitting in a T-shirt when my boobs started hurting... like a cold burning tingly sensation. I went to the bathroom and I swear my nipples have gotten bigger. They’ve been this way for the last three weeks and have gotten super veiny. I’ve never been able to see veins on my nipples or by them let alone on my boobs. My period is due in three days and today I feel super nauseous and hot. I’ve been super emotional this whole month and unusually tired. I have headaches almost everyday and get dizzy or light headed a lot. I took a test about two weeks before my period and it looked like this

And took one yesterday but it came out negative. I went to the doctor and they didn’t test for ANYTHING but told me my mammary glands in my breasts are super swollen and I need a breast ultrasound. I’m freaking out please help. I’ve never been this way after a period the best thing I can compare my emotions and breast pain to is when I was going through puberty 🙄 when we have sex he always pulls out