Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice can’t put the blame on you..

Reading the title I’m sure you can only guess what this is about.. I’m 27 weeks pregnant & yup my boyfriend cheated me. 2 times with two different girls.. first time, i let it go. Only reasoning behind that is, i felt he truly didn’t believe i was pregnant, i never showed him a test & our relationship was on the rocks at the time.. this time, i just came seem to let it go.. I’m stuck between wanting everything I’ve never had for my baby like growing up with both parents then I’m thinking me & my baby doesn’t deserve this & i don’t ever want her to grow up thinking it’s okay to be treated like this by a man just because you’re having a baby.. I’m just confused right now. Not only that, but i live in his house & really don’t have anywhere else to go.. i just feel so stuck. I’m working 12-13 hour shifts 3-4 days in a row saving money while he’s at home doing whatever. Idk ladies just looking for advice on how i should handle this situation.. i feel like he isn’t even sorry either, I’ve been crying for the last few days and all he says is “sorry” walks out of the room and just talks happy to his family. His sorrys don’t even seem genuine. That should be enough for me to leave but how can i live with him without hurting this much? And how do i just detach from him completely while living with him until i figure out my next step?