Not pregnant but good luck to those waiting for that BFP! :)

Bo

I was looking at my updated community posts this morning, and I wanted to tell all of you who are TTC or hoping to be pregnant soon good luck!! I love seeing all these women coming together to support each other. The Kavanaugh hearing and confirmation takes so much hope away for me, so I am glad we women all have a place to ask questions and talk to other women. So if you’ve gotten your BFP, congratulations! If you haven’t yet, I wish you the best of luck and hope it happens for you as soon as possible! You all deserve to be wonderful mommies and to get everything you’ve dreamed for. I dumped my boyfriend who I thought was the one for me, but I was just pretending that everything was okay. Now my baby fever is even worse now that my options are much better, but all these posts of support and hope always make me remember why I’m doing what I’m doing now! After two miscarriages I know how it feels to be disappointed, but let me tell you all of our times will come! You all will be amazing, and I hope everything works out for you guys. Keep your hopes high!!

*i posted this in this forum specifically for you ladies looking for that second pink line! :)