Confusing month of OPKs- kinda long post

Brittany • 26•🌈 Lily Mae 6-9-20•👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻

So end of cycle day 10 I got a pretty dark test, if not positive pretty close to it (according some wonderful ladies on here they said they would count it is a positive). I continued to test the next morning thinking it would probably be a peak test, but it was negative, I took another right before we left home to meet up with some friends and what do you know it was a peak test! We couldn’t BD right then but planned on it when we got home.. I took a test when we got home to see if it was still positive and it wasn’t.. it was negative (not pictured).We BD both nights when I got what looked like a positive and when I got my peak test, just later that night. This is only my second month TTC and doing OPKs. Is it possible to get a false peak LH test??

Last month I had super light tests and then boom super dark peak test and it stayed that way for two days. I guess it’s probably normal for your LH surge to be different from month to month and I probably shouldn’t compare them. But as most of you know your mind is always thinking into every little detail when TTC. Curious to know how others peoples surges/OPKs look..

Hopefully I didn’t miss my window. And we weren’t able to BD on my predicted O day

cause my husband wasn’t feeling well 😔