Any tips for TTC

April

Hey friends,

My hubby and I are going on month five of TTC. I’ve been tracking my period religiously for the last year when I stopped BC. I had nexplanon and had it removed last October so it’s been a year. We didn’t think it would be this difficult to conceive. But we’ve had sex, literally almost every single day and we are exhausted, to say the least. Both me and my hubby are overall very young and healthy and I’ve been taking steps to make my body even more healthy by eating right, taking prenatals, and I even lost 25 pounds this past year to get my BMI more normal. We’ve tried several positions, tracked CM, and ovulation. I’m going to try the ovulation kits this time round and BBT. I’ve also heard some success with changing to Whole30 diet, which idk if that really helps but I’m getting real discouraged that I’ll try anything. I’ve been doing a lot of research on LH and the whole cycle for conceiving so maybe I’m just not timing it right, but like I said, during my fertile window, we are doing it relentless and still haven’t had any luck.

So any tips? Maybe I’m missing something. I’m really new to this and going off of only things I’ve heard and been suggested. I’ve really the past five months have been using this app to track my ovulation. Anything helps, really.

Signed-TTC Desperately in TX