I really don't know what to do

Alie

So my boyfriend and I have been together for a couple weeks. We've had sex many times and it's some bomb sex.... for me at least. But we've run into a few problems.

1. He has a condition called Phimosis. It's when the foreskin is too tight to fully retract over the head of the penis. He's been fixing the problem on his own because he doesn't want to have to get circumcised. It'll retract halfway before it gets really tight. He can retract it all the way when he puts a condom on, but I'm sure it's not comfortable for him. As far as a handjob or blowjob I don't feel completely comfortable pleasuring him because I'm afraid of hurting him. Which is a slap in the face for me because my past partners have complimented my oral skills. I really want to please him but I'm so scared I'm gonna hurt him that I'm too shy when I do it so I know it's not pleasurable for him.

2. He has a really hard time getting off. He will be so close and lose it, every single time. He says he's always been like that. And he's thinking of going to a doctor for it. I don't take it personally but I know I could help more if I wasn't so afraid of hurting him. He says he thinks he may be over thinking it when he reaches "that point" and then loses it. I know it's frustrating for him.

I just don't know what to do.