apparently i’m a slut?

Adhiti

hey guys,

so i’m a freshman in high school and school just started a little over a month ago and shit has already been turning out really bad.

to begin with, i really liked a guy last year, named alex, but he ended up getting a gf. he knew that i liked him, but he just didn’t know me well enough and didn’t feel the same way.

it took me a while to get over him but i did. he’s still with his gf but idrk for sure.

well a little over a week ago me and one of the guys from the foot ball team were talking and he asked me to play truth or dare. i did and after a while i chose dare. the first thing he asked for was nudes. and i was like i’ll send only if u send back. u send one or two, bra on, and he said “imma be home in 10 mins and then i can send”

later that night i found that he was in the boys locker room while this went on. i started freaking out.

ever since then these three guys keep grabbing my ass and calling me a slut they went as far as to call me and tell me that i was a slut and ask me to sleep with them

on top of this another guy i like, names matt, told me he wanted to start over with his life and he blocked me. i don’t know what to say to him and i see him almost every day.

today, i asked my friend to tell alex that i kinda still like him. she did and he responded with why? she told him she didn’t know and then he was like “ doesn’t she hit up every guy on the foot ball team?!”

i burst out crying and idk what to do. the entire jv football team thinks i’m a slut and knows that i sent nudes to one or two guys.

idk what to anymore....

pls tell me ur honest opinion and like what u think i should do.

**update**

so my friend talked to alex and told him that i liked him. he then was like “ doesn’t she hit up every guy on the football team” my friend did defend me. he also said that one guy who i didn’t even know existed said that i tried to get with him.

i have decided to try and tell my guidance counselor what is going on, but idk how it’s going to go.