Fighting for my daughter

Hi , I’ve been sop depress lately because they want to take my daughter away from me

So here’s the thing, i spend my mornings studying and all the afternoon I take care of my daughter with my boyfriend , my mom helps me a lot, she takes care of her while I’m at school, she helps me a lot for real. But since Wednesday my sisters and my mom had been talking about going to the beach, I’ll be at school obviously so my mom told me she will take my daughter with her, they’ll spend (5 days) also a i don’t want to go to the beach because I’m allergic to sun therefore I don’t like the beach. And I told them I didn’t wanted to go so they were all like aight then , you stay here but we are taking the baby, it makes me really sick just to imagine not seeing my daughter for 5 days. I’ve been trough PPD and shit, so it’s even harder for me. I tried to talk to them and they are still saying “I don’t care if you stay im taking the baby, you can’t take care of her, you don’t know how to take care of a baby” “you live in our house so, you gotta follow our rules” it really makes me sick. I’m really scared that they take my daughter with them