I FEEL BAD

babbby

So my boyfriend and I have been fighting like crazy this past week, he cannot stop questioning me and accusing me of being unfaithful and has scheduled a lie detector test for Saturday which I will take but afterwards will leave him. If your doubt is that bad then just don’t be with me.. anywho we had plans so as he gets home we’re hanging out and he starts with the 21 questions about guys I’ve been intimate with... he then gets mad and says he’s leaving to wash his truck so I grab his phone and ask him what’s his password bc the one he had given me the night before did not unlock his phone (shady) anywho I’m walking towards the front door and he’s behind me and he trips me with his foot so as in getting up he’s walking over me and I punched him right in the sack he fell down and I threw his phone at him and told him to leave. Should I really feel bad? In all honesty I feel bad bc I never wanted to hurt him but I just felt like it was well deserved and maybe he’d think about it before doing it a next time.