No placenta previa and husband doesn't want sex?????

It's been 10 weeks since we had sex. And today I was told my placenta was not in the way. I wait hours later and tell him to put my creams on me. Then he gets up to leave the room... I said "hey I'm trying to have sex" he says "noooo I'm too tired" 🤔 what the hell. Your not too tired to work out or stay up late on your phone.... I'm not going to lie,

him cheating definitely crossed my mind so I got up and left him there. He followed me but now I'm not in the mood to even talk. He's right next to me as I type this and he's trying to get my attention by showing me dogs and houses.... seriously not in the mood to play games. I will be that girl and follow him to the gym. Or wait a bit and then head to the gym and see if he is there. I'll do it a couple of times. And I'll check his phone. No more trust here. If I catch him he has to go. 10 weeks of no sex and you don't want none? That's crazy to me.

Now he's telling me he wants to hug and kiss me and to go to the room. Kiss my butt

He left because I told him to give up. And was gone for like 10 min. And came back saying I don't love him 🤔 I said " why does it always have to be about you" he says "oh you didn't kiss me or show me love you just wanted sex...."😲 seriously 10 weeks my dude. I can tell you I want sex so you don't leave the room and then we can kiss and all that duh!!! 🙄 sheesh... I just said that in my head but told him to forget it. I'm not even going to sleep in the same bed as him because I'm so turned off. I want some but not when in my head I'm wondering why he didn't... cheating? Or maybe I'm just not hot anymore? Well I know I'm hot but maybe not to him... he can go if it's any of those

Wassup girls, what would you think if it's been 10 weeks and he doesn't want to jump on you the first second he gets?