8 days to af

stayingpossitive

Ok ladies. Last full period August 27. Spotted in the 22 I spotted only when I wiped after the first day. No clots bright red and by the end of the next day there was nothing. Now I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but I know my body pretty good and know that this is not close to anything norm for me. During the week of the spotting, I was dizzy light headed wanting water I never drink water. And nauseous at the thought of food. Now I'm 7 dpo for Oct cycle and breast are sore but it started with my left nipple. I could not even lie on my stomach. Now it's both as of yesterday. I cannot stand the smell of smoke and coffee and milk make me nauseated...I have been tracking my cervix position and fluid and it did not come down at all last month and had only dropped slightly a couple days ago, but has went back high I can barely reach it. I had no cm this month until yesterday morning wihich was a very light white creamy...now it's heavier this morning. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I know this is not my normal routine and I'm trying to figure if it's just hormonal changes or if I may have a bean sprouts aboard...any ideas my lovelies?