Would you confront him about things you found when looking in his phone?

So my boyfriend forgot his phone at home today. We’ve been living together for a year and started dating 7 months ago.

My mom called me today to ask about a Resort that we had stayed at & I couldn’t remember, & while in MX my phone got ruined so I didn’t have any pictures or clues to remind me of the name. So I didn’t think much about it grabbed his phone & looked for the pictures of our vacation.

I see the album and as I’m about to click on it I see another one under it with the main picture being of some girls boobs.

So of course I clicked on it & it was a bunch of “sexy” pictures of some odd girl & it said that she sent them in 2017. But that’s when my thoughts got the best of me & I did something I’ve never done before...

I looked through his whole phone. He tries to portray to me that he’s a caring, supportive Christian man who loves me...

But his messages make it sound like he’s a different person. (I’ve known him for 8 years) we are both 26.

During this year, I had an abortion. It’s been really eating at me ever since it happened about four months ago. I’ve fallen into depression and don’t feel very good about myself. He awkwardly told me that he didn’t want kids but to do what I wanted. I made the choice not to be pregnant anymore.

He acted understanding and caring, yet he told about 8 different ppl about it although I asked him if it could stay between us. He also told some of these ppl that he was done with me because I wouldn’t get over it. Which hurt to read.

I’m not a perfect person, but I’ve done so many things for this man to feel special. I randomly set up sweet dates if he’s having a long week and I send him lunch just to show him that I care. We talk like best friends & he always tells me how his co works get jealous that I’m consistently showing him that I care.

We have only had three major fights but fixed them right away. Yet in most of his Messages he’s calling me a crazy bitch although he’s never been disrespectful towards me in person. When I try to back away from him... he begs me to stay and tells me how he will never find another woman as amazing as me, but in his messages to women he isn’t sure if he’s in a relationship & if it would be over he could move on right away, & he tells ppl that I beg him.

He goes to get drinks and dinner with many women and I had no idea. He had previously told me about “the only other woman” he had feelings for but said he no longer did & that he had not spoken to her in almost a year. But he’s been trying to text her all along while she’s short with him. But they went out to a bar a couple months ago.

I’m really upset but I feel like I shouldn’t have gone through his phone.. and don’t know if I should confront him or not.

To be honest and in the most humble way, I know I can do way better than him. I’ve never felt the need to look at anyone’s phone because I’ve always been secure in myself. But now that I saw that I feel super shitty.. what should I do?