A Little Bit of Inspiration πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ™

YU_VI

Heyy All, trust you ladies are well πŸ€— Just letting you all know, there is hope and time for everything. This is all the BD we did for August and this month we got news we expecting our bundle of joy. I did bloods 26/09 and found out I'm already 5-6 week. I still don't know how that happened.

My periods weren't super irregular but I've had days when I thought it isn't coming and 30 days into waiting, the devil arrives.

I know i'm gonna be sounding like a broken record when I say there is a time when God will shower you with his blessings even tho I'm one of those that thought it would never happen to me. Hubby and I ttc for 3+ years.. So yeah I know how u feel when u do your all and nothing happens. I gave up for the month of September to be honest cos AF was due end of the month. By 2nd week of Sept I went on a drinking spree. Then I had like a hangover headache for a week when I decided to pee on a stick. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying do the wrong to get right but just loosen up. Leave it in God's hands and watch him do miracles. πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€— Take care, and baby dust to you all.